Sir Match-a-Lot currently doesn’t have a way to restart the game from the beginning. However, there are some steps you can take to create a new game.
If you currently have a Big Fish or Facebook linked account, please follow these steps:
- Sign out of the account you are currently playing on. This should restart the game with brand new progress.
- Tap Connect on the Main screen.
- Tap Don't have an account? Create one here!
- Since you already have an account that your progress is linked to, you’ll need to create a brand new Big Fish account.
- Make sure to use an email address that isn’t already being used for a Big Fish account.
- Tap Sign in.
- A brand new game should now be linked to a Big Fish account.
If you aren’t linked to an email address, uninstalling and reinstalling the game can help. Please select your device to see more information about uninstalling and reinstalling the game.
- Make sure to sign into your new game by only using the new Big Fish account you just created. Signing into your previous account will pull up your old progress.
- Please know that since this new account is linked using Big Fish, the social features of Facebook won’t be active.